Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Training Address.... oh and CUATRO DIAS MAS!

Hola!

For the next 10 weeks I will be doing  training and living in a community near San Jose. If you would like to send me mail, please send it to the addresses below, and the Peace Corps will get it to me. When I move to my permanent community I will give you my new address. Gracias!

Did I mention 4 DAYS LEFT?! Crazy, but exciting! Thanks to all of my friends and family for being so supportive of me through this process!!

Here are my Training Addresses

Mail:

Michaela Butler, PCT
Cuerpo de Paz
Apartado Postal 1266-1000
San Jose Costa Rica

FedEx:

Michaela Butler, PCT
Boulevard Rohrmoser
300 m. Oeste de Farmacia Fischel
El Triangul Costado Oeste del Parque la Loma
La Favorita, Pavas
San Jose, Costa Rica

I would love mail, so write me :)

Pura Vida,

Michaela

1 comment:

  1. hey sweetie, you are gone now today, this is a new door, we love you! you make everyone so proud!

    ReplyDelete